American High School and Middle School’s goal is to guide students toward academic success and future employment. The education that they receive in our schools prepares students for the many future roles that they face: worker, parent, student in higher education, and citizen. Therefore, sound planning and thoughtful course selection are critical in order for students to make the most of their years in middle school and high school.
American Online Middle School welcomes 6th, 7th, or 8th grade learners to apply for admission. American Middle School is open for enrollment. Learners may start any day of any month. Apply now to start today.
Admission to each of the grade levels is dependent on the following:
- Successful completion of the admissions application and demonstration course
- Parent’s completion of the online meeting with the counselor (and signing of the American Parent Involvement Agreement)
- 6th graders should be at least 11 years old*
- 7th graders should be at least 12 years old*
- 8th graders should be at least 13 years old*
*exceptions may be made if a learner has completed a previous grade level at another private, public, or home school. Copies of report cards are required.
Middle School Content Areas:
|U. S. Geography
It is extremely important that students adhere to the guidelines listed below when selecting their courses for the school year. We ask that students:
- Read carefully the instructions on the course selection form before starting to make course selections.
- Review their middle school grades and their 9-12 transcripts. Students must complete all graduation and enrollment requirements. In addition, they should select courses that support their plans for college, their career pathway, and/or other training.
- Be certain they meet the prerequisites for the courses selected.
View the Middle School Course Catalog for Course Descriptions